Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Exam frenzy!

wow first of all, my mind kinda heavy with after my 13 hrs straight crash course on AQM module ytd. gotta say im seriousli lack of slp, bt tats exam ba, so cant help it. ya i agree, 4 most of my life, i been huggin e buddha leg n manage 2 slip thru. so i pretty lucky i guess lol.

Wel cant believe im actually exactly 1 mth away from my exit from national service le. its been a long, tired, but pleasant at times road so far. wel tats life ba, along the way u tend 2 gain some things n also lose something in the process. wats most impt is tat we learn from e process. i mean tis 2 yrs hav been quite an eye opener for me on different ppl from different wok of life. N im glad 2 say i made more friends than foe(i hope none). Haha oct 25th, u r so near yet so far, gotta say its within touching distance le, hmmm how i miss my pink ic(mind you, it cost 100 bucks 2 remake one, argh!).

wel stil got another physiology ppr on fri, guess its another crash coursing day 4 me tml. i realise im e type of person which my study gene can oni b activated by gd food. so luckily exam is almost over, or else i mite need 2 consider extra gymm sessions.

something i realise, some things wil b urs if its meant to be, just b urself, living each day 2 e fullest. oh ya, work hard, but play harder k lol...

signing out,
L

1 comment:

Pink*StarDust said...

one more mth and finally can get out of NS liao!.. yay~~ for you. haha