Friday, October 31, 2008

the biggest gamble of my life?!

okok, first of all, im finally reborn back to civilian life le!!! ORD lor!!! but here comes the headache, which is finding a full time job that can cater to my part time tertiary studies ba. sibei sianz n low. but well, theres always ups and downs in life i guess. I personally feel that 2008 is one of the lowest years in my life, alot of things happen, most of all are bad i guess. well after struggling with the decision for almost half a year, i finally came up with the decision(or shud i say gamble in some ppl view), i defferred my studies in mdis and choose to enrolled in NUS part time chemical engineering. Its true, i got the result le, i couldnt get in the jan intake cos i din go 4 the foundation prog and flunk my admission test i tink. haiz..

But i will still try 4 the aug batch. another big problem now im sure u guys noe le. Im still looking for job now, although its merely a week since i ord, but with the economic so bad, i tink i cant afford to wait for the rabbit/hare to hit the tree(shuo zu dai tu)... got a few offer though, so im actualli considering the factors like pay, location n most imptly can it accomodate my studies in the future. haiz tink i gotta find a job real soon, if not i mite need to practically and physically eat grass very soon lol.

haiz, i noe im kinda stupid to do it, but i just wanted to talk to you ba. tink i gotta control myself better, maybe i shudnt initiate, but how can i let you know my true feeling...

Signing off,

L

No comments: