Sunday, October 12, 2008

A hard day nite

Wow finally reach home from a tiring bt fun day. wel actualli oso nothin much. but i do realise most of us(i mean frens ard me) hav sort of grown mature n somehow found each own way of earning in our own desired line of job ba. today receive 2 name cards in fact, one property e other one insurance. haha tink e name cards in my wallet is extendin my lobang list.

wel in e mornin rush 2 lavender ICA to collect my passport, only 2 realise i din bring my passport, lucky theres ard 400+ ppl b4 its my turn 2 collect my new passport. so i took a cab n chiong back home 2 get e existing passport(damn idiot la me), den rush back 2 lavender at ard 1pm. 2 my astonishment, theres still 200 ppl 2 go, n im suppose 2 meet vic, zx n jy 4 badminton at toa pa yoh. shit, lucky e queue no. jump very fast, so after e collection, i took cab yet again 2 rush down 2 TPY 2 meet e 3 of them. lol e badminton session was tired yet fun(lol 2 tink i injured my right wrist ytd n im here playin badminton). its been ages since i last play badminton(once my passion) le, so it does feel abit xiong running ard e court.

after tat, i realise im late yet again, so i took cab 4 e THIRD time of e day 2 vivocity 2 meet a few old camp mates to attend wq birthday at sentosa costa sand, wel e food was gd(esp e cake, damn chocolaty) n at ten plus, we decided its time 2 go home le. haha

so now here i am, after a taxin day, bloggin wif tired eye. anyway do check out my wholesale site, www.tong2tong.blogspot.com, for cheap xbox, ps2,pc and psp games.

signing out,
L

No comments: