Friday, August 14, 2009

勇气呢 ?

Yes! I have finally decided to go on and put braces for my buck tooth from young le. lol well but that will only happen next week. For now im stuck wif some rubber separator between my teeth. First day it was all rite, in fact no pain at all, SL must be quite disappointed tat i din feel any pain tat day lol. In fact i dun even need 2 extract any tooth cos my case is reverse from others, instead of crowded teeth, i have a large jaw tats why my teeth all cant make up the space hence alot of gaps. Wel 2nd day which is today is hell during mealtime. i finally know wat SL mean le, now even eating is a chore. Well finally go on to do something which i always hesitated 2 do, probably stingy.

其实,我已经很久没有以华文来写Blog了,不过今天我会尽量写好一点。 很久以前,有人说过,我的blog 很特别 ,因为有用很多语言来描述我的人生与心情。我也突然发觉很久没有这么做。其实直到最近,我才发现我自己已不小心喜欢上了可爱的她。我也不知何时开始就有这种感觉,但虽然我不知她是否是这样想,可能就只是我 自己想太多吧。也许从一开始我就只是一个好朋友。

All rite, i realise my pinyin realli CMI, beta stop torture ppl eye le.
Wel for now, i just dun have e same courage 2 to show my inner self le, maybe old le, not as daring as b4 le.

No comments: