Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sch starting!!!

Cant believe im gonna start sch on mon evening le. Today went for a veri short shopping trip wif wb, n he finally got the cup he wan for his gf, haha. And now im back at home, bloggin wif half an hr left b4 i go to work later lol. anyway thanks for the concern bro, im perfectly fine.

come to realise actualli among my peers, im someone whose can move faster than most of my peers. but its been more than a yr since i stop at the same spot le, many have overtaken me, n watsoever, but now finally im able and hav the new found courage to take the first steps towards the future le. I noe wat i want and i noe i will definitely get there.

Anyway i realise linkin park has been a veri gd medicine for me haha, feel pump up whenever i listen to their songs, like back to the same old days. Songs like 'in the end', 'numb' and 'somewhere i belong' still ring in my mind. haha well pardon my way of anger management too.

all rite i leave it at here for now.

Smiles!!!

No comments: