Thursday, July 2, 2009

What we could have been

Am i sick up there? That's probably the first question i ever wanna ponder and ask myself. I mean how long do you take 2 get over a heart breaking experience. Its been more than a year, 467days to be exact. Yet the day she told me those words are so clear at the back of my mind. At first i realli tot i could salvage tis broken relationship. I did all i tot i could, things tat i never tot i would do. Time n time again i get the words, time n time again my courage depleted, yet i keep trying, until the day i really couldnt feel a thing, i knew i had lost myself.

Things she nv know n i nv told her came a little too late to be taken to heart. Its all fault 2 begin with, i always thought being faithful, treating u the best way, giving her all i can give, is the best of us. To be truthful, i nv been in a real r/s before this. There are some many uncertainty surrounding me and im not sure did i handled them the right way, but it all turn out to be incorrect. I overlooked something very impt. tat is our future. sure i do have my burden to take care of, but i know from the bottom of my heart i could have done beta in assuring our future. The day u left, i start to tink bout what went wrong, and i realise the most impt thing went wrong. it was then i realise shes not entirely wrong. but at the same time i felt hard done by, cos i know i definitely make it given more time, which was nv there.

So many days n nights have passed n i gotta say i still miss her. Sometime i just wish she will be there for me again esp on days where i have it rough at work or any aspect of life. shes a gd fren, a gd gf, and also someone who would heal my soul in the past. i really did love u with all my heart, just tat i nv done it right. Sorry. but now i know i gotta face the world alone.

Friends, dun worry bout me, its just that i finally have the courage to admit and type out an entry from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

JeeCheng 지챙 . 루찡 RuJing said...

take care louis...

dont think so much. i know it's ez to say difficult to do. understand very well, in fact.

but dont worry big guy, you still have friends!!! like me!!!! :) can always call us up when you're down...

Unknown said...

Thank you very much. For you are one the close fren who hav help me pull thru till now.